Check out events coming up for 2016
YOGA121 ONLINE STUDY FOR TEACHERS, STUDENT TEACHERS AND STUDENTS OF YOGA
Using modern technology such as Skype and FaceTime is another wonderful way to connect with Teachers, student teachers and students of Yoga who find it difficult to attend classes (see Online Courses). Having a personal Teacher to encourage, support and be a guide opens up so many different avenues and experiences - the personal Yoga121 process for all Yoga students reveals how to really experiment, experience and express that which is Yoga.
Those students who have now tried this method have found it to be so useful and convenient.
"An excellent form of teaching and communicating with such busy lives".
The benefits of Yoga 121 to the student are:
1. Provides an opportunity to practice in a way that is individual to you
2. Questions can be asked or particular aspects of an asana can be discussed without disturbing others
3. Your teacher can observe the intricacies of every breath, movement and energy and what it is the student needs on the day
4. Your teacher can observe you closely, correct alignment and ensure that what is being practiced is the best for your body
5. Your teacher can guide and support you through other practices such as pranayama, philosophical discussions, bandhas and how they can change your understanding of movement and anatomy
6. Injuries can be avoided
7. The asanas which a student finds difficult can be broken down into bite size movements for a deeper effect
Benefits of Yoga 121 for Teachers and Student Teachers:
1. Help with lesson content and planning
2. Introduction to different asana practice, pranayama, relaxation and meditation techniques
3. Guidance and support with self study and development
4. Deepening your knowledge and acquiring skills that differentiate you from other teachers.
5. Philosophy instruction
6. Introduction to sound in a group class
7. Prevents stagnation and keeps you engaged with all the new methods of gaining knowledge.